Request an Electronic Waste Pick-Up
Electronic Waste Pick-Ups Are Reserved For Commercial Customers Only. Residential Customers Click Here.
Request a Pick-up:
There is no cost for commercial pick-ups, however, we ask that you have at least a pallet’s worth of items. If you do not have enough items for a free pick-up, we recommend you offer the service to your employees and add their electronic waste to your load. Don’t forget ACE Recycling will take all cords, cables and other accessories that go with your electronics.
Tips for A Smooth Pick-Up:
– If items need to be added to the pick-up after scheduling, please let us know.
– Put like items, with like items.
– If you can, palletize items with heavier items on the bottom in an area with an exit wide enough to accommodate the pallet.
– Place items for pick-up in a location that is easily accessible. Please keep in mind that we will be palletizing your items and then loading them onto a box truck. The closer your items are to that loading area, the more efficient your pick-up will be.
– If you have ink/toner, please look in the box for a return mailing label from the manufacturer. If there is no return label from the manufacturer, Coast to Coast Computer Products will responsibly recycle any brand ink/toner. Click here to get a mailing label. MORE INFORMATION ON INK AND TONER.