Refund and Returns
Thank you for choosing to shop with us. We value your trust in our products and services and sincerely hope you are satisfied with your purchase. However, if for any reason you are not completely happy with your order, we offer a hassle-free return policy. You can return the product to us for a full refund. Please refer to our return policy below for further details.
Standard Return Policy
Consumable Return Policy
Manufacturer-Sealed Return Policy
Items that ACE Recycling’s Standard Return Policy covers can be returned for a refund or replacement. To qualify for a return, you must request it within 30 days of the invoice date. The Standard Return Policy covers laptops, desktop PCs, monitors, keyboards, non-manufacturer-sealed mice, and keyboards.
Items covered by ACE Recycling’s Consumable Product Return Policy are considered “consumed” once used and, therefore, cannot be returned. Consumable products may include, but are not limited to, printer ink, toner cartridges, gift cards, and CD/DVD media.
Any item that is sealed in the manufacturer’s packaging is eligible for a refund or exchange. You must request a return within 30 days of the invoice date and return the item(s) with the original manufacturer’s packaging and all components.
All returns must meet these general guidelines for applying the individual return policy.
- You must request a return within 30 days of the invoice date.
- Products returned to ACE Recycling in any of the following conditions are not eligible for return: Any product that does not exhibit the described reason for return (i.e., return indicated for not powering on and working correctly upon inspection).
- Any product with a missing, damaged, altered, or unreadable serial number, service tag number, model number, part number, and/or manufacturer model.
- Any product that does not match the serial number, service tag number, model number, part number, and/or manufacturer model of the original product purchased.
- Any product returned without all original packaging and accessories, including the retail box, manuals, cables, charger, and all other items included.
- Any product that was inadequately packaged for return shipping, resulting in damage to the item that prevents ACE Recycling from re-selling it.
- Any product that exhibits physical damage, including but not limited to damage caused by water, impact (dropping it), etc. Please see “Reporting a Shipping Problem” if you received your product damaged. A damaged product would not be considered a return.
- Any product that has been tampered with, customized, or altered. Tampering, customization, or altering includes but is not limited to installing third-party, non-Microsoft antivirus software, installing/uninstalling software or hardware, missing parts, etc.
- Any product that is returned with markings or writing made by the customer on the original box or product itself.
To return an item, place the item in its original packaging and mail your return to ACE Recycling, 10297 West Van Buren Street, Suite 16, Tolleson, AZ 85353. The customer is responsible for return shipping costs. Please, ensure the item is properly packed. If the item is damaged in shipping, due to inadequate packing, ACE Recycling reserves the right to refuse a refund. ACE Recycling strongly recommends using a trackable method of shipping for returns.
ACE Recycling does not charge for shipping labels from returns of defective products, or if you received the wrong product, or if the product did not match what was shown on aceewaste.com.
Upon inspection once recieved by ACE Recycling it is found the returned product is not defective, incorrect, or does not match what was purchased, ACE Recycling reserves the right to not issue a refund. For more information, please see our shipping policy.
ACE Recycling only takes title to returned items once the item arrives at ACE Recycling. We do not cross-ship. Returns must be received, inspected, and approved before issuing a refund or replacement. Refused shipments are treated as regular returns. A returned defective product may be repaired, replaced, or refunded at ACE Recycling’s discretion.
Nothing in the Refund and Return Policy limits your rights or remedies under any law.
If you have any questions concerning our Return Policy, please contact us at 623.907.5430 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Our goal is to provide exceptional customer service. Please allow us the opportunity to do so.